Payment & Shipping Terms:
|PE Pipe:||HDPE Water Supply Pipe||HDPE Double Wall Corrugated Pipe:||HDPE Silicone Core Pipe|
|PE Drip Irrigation Tape:||PE Soft Tape||HDPE Composite Pipe:||PVC Pipe/Hose|
|PVC Water Supply Pipe:||PVC-U Irrigation Pipe||PVC-U Drainage Pipe:||PVC-U Electrical Conduits|
|PVC Garden Hose:||PVC Steel Wire Reinforced Hose||PVC Clear Fluid Hose:||PVC Layflat Hose|
|PC(polycarbonate) Sheet:||Polycarbonate Solid Sheet||Polycarbonate Hollow Sheet:||Acrylic/PMMA Sheet|
|Transparent Acrylic Sheet:||Cast Acrylic Sheet||Marble Acrylic Sheet:||PVC Square/Rectangular Pipe|
|NFT Hydroponic Pipe/Channel/Container:||Plant Growing Gutter/ Trough||Cultivation Bag Gutter:||Hydroponic Vertical Plant Pot / Tower|
|Dutch Bucket (Bato Bucket):||Agricultural Rock Wool||Seedling Trays/Pots:||Aquaponics MINI System|
|Potato Planting Pots:||Plant Growing Bag||Planting Box/Flower Pots:||Floral Foam|
|Ebb&Flow Flood Seedbed:||Polycarbonate Tube/Pipe||PEX Pipe:||Polycarbonate Sheet|
These durable bags are a low-cost alternative to plastic pots and are made from a specially formulated plastic that provides for a longer life than any other on the market. Bags include pre-punched drain holes and easily stand upright when filled with media. Widely used in greenhouse drip irrigation applications and are excellent for bedding plants, tree seedlings, tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, etc.
|Size||Width x Depth x Height|
|1 gallon||5.5" x 4.5" x 7.5"|
|3 gallon||7.5" x 6.5" x 13"|
|5 gallon||9" x 8" x 16.5"|
|7 gallon||9.5" x 9" x 18"|
|10 gallon||14" x 11.5" x 17"
Standard grow bags with fluted side walls and pre-punched drainage holes along the bottom. Thick plastic can be reused several times with sterilization. These grow bags are reversible with white on one side and black on the other. This pack comes with 50 grow bags.
• Thick durable construction
• Low cost alternative to plastic nursery or ceramic pots
• Used by commercial greenhouse growers for drip irrigation or top feed applications
• When filled with media, bags easily stand upright
• Black interior and white exterior for superior performance, reflecting light back towards your garden
• Great for bedding plants, tree starters, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, etc.
Standard grow bags with fluted side walls and pre-punched drainage holes along the bottom. Thick plastic can be reused several times with sterilization. These grow bags are reversible with white on one side and black on the other.
· Scoop out compost from each square leaving a hole big enough for the root ball of your plant. Put a plant in each hole and refill around it with compost. The top of each root ball should be just below the top of the bag.
· Growing bags are ideal for plants that don't have deep roots, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, chilli peppers, aubergines and courgettes. Plant two to three plants in each bag during spring. Alternatively, cut a long panel in the top of the bag and sow salads in rows. Endive, lettuce, basil and rocket can be sown from spring to late summer.
· When taller growing or top-heavy crops are 20cm (8in) high, push a cane into the bag next to each plant. Tie the plant to the cane and attach the cane to a frame. This will prevent the plants from toppling over in the wind or if they become top heavy.
· Keep the compost moist and feed plants such as aubergine, tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers with a high potash fertiliser when flowers appear - this will ensure you get the plumpest fruit. When crops have finished, split the bag open and recycle the compost as a soil conditioner in the garden.